Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Introduction

I'm Chis Jones, and welcome to my blog! As you can see it is all about music production. Every submission on here deals with different aspects of the occupation of music producer, and what all goes into the making of a great record.
The reason I chose to do my project on music production is simple. I have always loved music and I have felt for a long time that I had a Good ear for what sounds good and what is great music. I fumbled with the dream of being a musician, however I have come to realize that I am not musically inclined. So I wondered if maybe my place lie on the other side of the glass window, in the studio. recording artists and making them sound good. Turns out I learned alot more than I expected everything is so complex from writing the songs to getting an artist to recording dates even to the selection of the songs order on the album. Overall I had a great time doing this and finding out about something I love. If you have any questions please email me at rolltidefanseven@yahoo.com or just refer to my blog. I guess thats it so thanks for visiting and I'll be seein ya!

0 comments: